- Addresses the relationship between the structure of the spine and the function of the nervous system.
- Relies on hands-on procedures using touch (palpation) to determine structural and functional joint dysfunctions.
- A chiropractic adjustment is applied using hands or adjusting tools, with the aim of restoring motion and alignment to the spine and joints of the extremities.
- Acupuncture is a health science which is used to treat both pain and dysfunction.
- Needles are placed in the skin at various locations to relieve pain or to affect a body part.
- Early Chinese physicians discovered an energy network just below the surface of the skin which communicates from the exterior to the internal organs.
- Energy works in harmony with the circulatory, nervous, muscular, digestive, genitourinary, and all other systems of the body.
- Utilized to improve your quality of life, improve your health, decrease pain, detoxify, and/or lose weight
- You are what you eat! We will evaluate your diet and make recommendations for improvement.
- Nutritional prescriptions to fill gaps in your diet and/or treat specific conditions.
- Proper nutrition can improve:
Digestion Arthritis Migraines
Difficult Menopause Fatigue Bone strength
Blood sugar PMS Immunity
- Exercises will be prescribed based on your phase of healing:
- Acute phase: exercised based on making you more comfortable and alleviating pain.
- Sub-Acute phase: exercises aimed at correcting imbalances and supporting adjustments made in the office.
- Wellness phase: exercises aimed at maintaining your new healthy condition and preventing similar injuries in the future.
- Electrodes are placed on the skin and electric stimulation is applied.
- We mainly use 2 types of current: Interferential and High Volt
- Interferential is used to:
- increase localized blood flow
- act as an analgesic to reduce pain
- reduce muscle inhibition
- High Volt is used to:
- decrease inflammation
- speed tissue healing
- decrease muscle spasms